We offer secure, non-custodial embedded wallets with flexible key management options.
TL;DR - You get to choose the key management architecture that’s best for your use case.
Embedded wallets aren’t one-size-fits-all. Rather, they are a set of tools that adapt to your specific use case, balancing UX, recoverability, censorship resistance and speed. Hence, the Dynamic offering is exactly that - a set of simple toggles that lets you choose a few underlying infra options that give you the flexibility for your use case. (Don’t worry, we offer simple defaults to get started.)
Our offerings is divided into several categories:
- Dynamic Embedded Wallets - Uses Passkeys & secure enclaves, works best in mobile-first and PWA applications, with FaceID and TouchID support.
- 3rd party providers - Dynamic also partners with multiple leading wallet-as-a-service providers that you can integrate with a click.
All key management solutions offer a few key features:
- End user key export support
- Recovery flows
- Powerful security & audits
Enhancing your wallet with other features
Embedded wallets work together with the rest of the Dynamic offering. You can:
- Add Account Abstraction
- Let the user buy crypto through our integrated onramp
- Connect other wallets as well as the embedded wallet using multi-wallet
- Sign messages and create transactions
- Send funds
- Allow your end user to extract their private keys (coming soon!)
To start developing with embedded wallets, choose a type from below to learn more!