The video above shows our Bridge Widget in action on our demo site. Here you can see how to connect two wallets from different chains and then you can see that you can easily toggle the wallets so different wallets can sign.
For this multi-chain bridge, this flow is custom built for this scenario. It is different from our multiwallet widget, since only 1 wallet of each chain is desired. Additionally, this bridge widget supports the following:
- It is a Connect-only multiwallet widget where all relevant information about the connected wallets are stored in Local Storage instead of the DB
- It directs users to add a wallet from 1 chain, and then a second chain
- It is flexible in that:
- A user can easily add or remove wallets
- It can toggle between the wallets so defining the Depositing wallet vs the Withdrawl wallet is simple.
- It supports network switching.
- It supports unlinking through our widget or via a hook
- The event listeners work on both wallets, so your dapp is always up to date with the proper account and network.
How to use the Bridge Widget
You can learn how to use the bridge widget by visiting the Component Reference page here.